CueSports International, Henderson, Nevada (April 6, 2015) – As we prepare for the upcoming BCAPL National Championships held July 22 – August 1 in Las Vegas, NV, we are routinely asked the same question – Can anyone play in the BCA Pool League (BCAPL) National Championships? The answer is a definite YES! There is a general misconception that a person must be in a BCAPL league in order to compete in any of the events at the BCAPL National Championships. While league membership is required for team events, anyone can become eligible for various singles and doubles events by purchasing a CSI Associate Membership for just $25.
The benefits of purchasing a CSI Associate Membership include:
• Eligibility to play in singles & doubles divisions at the BCAPL National Championships
• Eligibility to play in select state and regional BCAPL events
• Current edition of The Official Rules of CueSports International – (PDF or mobile version for tablets and smart phones)
• Annual player package including personalized membership card
• Membership discounts on Diamond pool tables, billiard supplies, hotels, rental cars, and much more
This is a great option for those that want to participate in “The Greatest Pool Tournament in the World!” but may not have a league in their area. To purchase a CSI Associate Membership, visit http://www.playcsipool.com/individual-membership.html.
There are some great incentives for people to participate in this year’s BCAPL National Championships! With over 300 tables, numerous amateur, pro, and open events, and countless vendors to satisfy all of your pool needs, it’s an easy decision. Visit http://www.playcsipool.com/2015-bcapl-national-championships.html for the full schedule of events and more information.